Saturday, December 31, 2005

Memories & 2006

I've been posting photos of bringing back the memories of joyful days with my family in Singapore. Miss home.~ But cheer up! I've got a wonderful day on the last day of 2005, 31 of Dec of cos =p. From around 5am onwards till the evening. I had my prayers and regular house works. oh yes! One more thing~~ this evening, around 5pm, it rained heavily. Played in the rain happily (my wish from my innermost desire when it rains heavily) with my brother. Then I had a warming exercise, ironing =d hehe... Before that, I changed my room interior design which made my room appeared to have more space. Well done, tk!! Yep..with all the changes and clear mindset, this is how I'm going to welcome the year, 2006. ok..Wish ya all a Very Happy New Year and May you be able to possess all the happiness as much as possible in 2006!!!! =)

No comments: