Monday, December 12, 2005

hmmm...

I've been uploading photos jus now. I've got a lot of things in my mind but I dont know what to say out or rather, how to say out. Never mind. It would come to a conclusion somehow. I got International Trade n Finance test tmr, from 5 to 6pm and the other Mgt Accounting on thursday,projs to meet. (almost everyone's schedule would b tight like this or even much more tighter than mine) ok..."ba wa 2 khu paung sat pho ma pyit naing bu lo head ka aphyay htote tae akhar, chit tat tae, heart 2 khu atwat, thu doe yae, right tway, pyout sone kone hmar lar? ad tar, ta yar tha lar?" hehe..copied copied..no~my idea... =D I'm a weird girl unlike any other girls. (but cant expect me to behave the same thing like the other girls do,rite? I have the right to stay on my style and on my way of thinking towards life so long as it doesnt affect societal values..haha..said big words. k..k.. lemme stop my weird ideas here. Sweet dreams..zzzzZZ..(but i'm not sleeping so soon.. =P)

No comments: