Wednesday, December 07, 2005

long time no write

hmm..It's been a long time since I last wrote here. Let's see. Culture night was over. But yet Kayin Dance's still demanded for other performances. Yes...Kayin Dance Group, my affiliation. This evening, I went to salc for dance practice. I was supposed to cut my nails for some reason but wasnt able to cut. But it was cut (jus one right little finger) Now I feel like cutting 'em all. One more thing. I have to make a decision; what should I do? Am I really doing the right thing? Do I have enough confidence in myself, my abilities? But I want to be able to handle my brothers education. I want to share my parents' load for the family. I'd rather sacrifice myself for my brothers' futures and my parents. I'm quite sleepy now... In my ears, I could hear the lyrics....those lyrics~~ "there's a danger in loving somebody too much; N it hurts when u know, it's your heart you cant trust; there's a reason y ppl dont stay who they are; baby~sometimes love just aint enough"........zzZZZZ

No comments: