Friday, December 30, 2005

hello again

Dropping by~~ Been busy these days( I dont know what's been keepin me busy...=p haha..jus kidding. who else? none other than assignments n projs) Tests'll b coming one week later with the deadlines for assignments. FYp's really giving me headaches. Poly life...yeah..i know it's torturing but i'm gonna miss it. I realized that kinda feeling right after my Industrial Training Programme. oh i'm gonna miss my school, my friends and my juniors. =( But anyway, i cant be like this,can i? No? No.. LIve life to fullest everyday. enjoy the times with my sch, friends n juniors in spare times!! Yes! That's the way it is. Too bad my brithday falls in semester exam week. Guess I cant enjoy having party with my friends. Never mind. My bd will be in their memories anyway. Not to worry. Nevertheless, I'm have a blessing of being able to possess Precious Moments. I am A One Lucky Girl. well.. Graduation's waiting; Ursula, my god-grandma from swiss is anxious for attending and last but not least, my beloved mother,Madam Khin Phyu Win is so much looking forward to that day,too. With not much talkings, let me be filled with my final year modules~~~

No comments: